Enter individually developed escape rooms and solve the puzzles of the Zillertal.
Immerse yourself in the lives of fascinating personalities, mystical figures and make the necessary decisions to protect the lives of many people. Authentic and historical objects and furniture in the rooms bring the respective era to life and transport players to another world. The Visorium team worked on the escape rooms for over two years. The development was a creative process in which we incorporated local conditions, stories and regional elements.
Each room was designed with passion and dedication to provide a unique experience. In general, escape rooms offer the opportunity to develop teamwork, logic and creativity while experiencing an exciting story. This makes for great entertainment for young and old, club and school groups, couples and friends.
In general, players under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Stamina, motivation and handling of the technology must be present and count more than the age itself. However, we would like to point out that some of the puzzles may be too difficult for children under the age of 14. People between the ages of 14-17 are welcome to play alone. Please take a parental consent form with you - download consent form.
- You have 60 minutes to solve all the puzzles. If you're faster, you've made it. If you are too slow, you have lost.
- Everything you need for the game is in the room itself. Please stow away your own items such as bags, mobile phones and tools beforehand and do not take them into the room.
- Photos and videos are not permitted in the escape rooms.
- Cameras and microphones are installed in all rooms. The game master uses these to follow the game and provide support if necessary.
- The escape rooms consist of real furniture, objects and materials. Please handle them with care and be careful not to injure yourself.
- No brute force is required in the puzzles and is strictly forbidden. Anything that needs to be opened during the game can simply be opened. Anyone who attempts to wilfully destroy the equipment, objects or technology or handles them roughly will have to leave the facility without reimbursement.
- No objects may be taken out of the rooms.
- If the room is left early, the game is over.
- We ask you not to discuss the puzzles or the rooms with other guests or share them on the internet. Everyone should have the opportunity to experience the rooms for themselves.
- Our house rules & terms and conditions must be observed! The game master and the staff must be obeyed!