The fabulous journey takes you through an "Adventure Golf" course with 12 different golf holes.
As the name suggests, "Adventure Golf" is a somewhat more adventurous way to play minigolf, as each course features an unusual, often technically challenging obstacle. This game is made even more exciting by the connection to the rear Zillertal, as each course tells either an eventful story that shaped the valley or an exciting legend that has been told to us Zillertal locals since childhood. Both the spontaneous and the knowledge-hungry will find fun and entertainment here. Combined with good music and delicious drinks, you have the perfect way to round off the day or evening.
♦ 12-hole course
♦ Indoor golf, therefore possible in all weathers
♦ 2-6 players per group recommended
♦ Minimum age: 6 years
- The aim of the game is to pocket the ball with as few strokes as possible. The start is in the tee-off zone.
- Once a sequence has been determined, the player plays the ball through until it has gone in the hole or 8 shots have been taken. Then the next player starts.
- Each player has 8 strokes to pocket the ball. If a player does not succeed, the course is scored with 10 strokes.
- If an obstacle/track is given up earlier, 10 strokes are scored
- If the ball lands outside the fairway, it must be returned to the place where it left the fairway. One penalty point is added.
- The next group may only enter the course once the group in front has left the course. Pushing and overtaking is not permitted.
- Each contact with the ball counts as one stroke.
- When all holes have been completed, the total number of strokes is the final result. The player who has needed the fewest strokes wins the game.
- The operator reserves the right to expel persons who violate the rules from the course.
- Play at your own risk.